Indian Summer Inc. welcomes American Indian tribally enrolled or descendant student scholarship applicants for the
2019-2020 academic year who are pursuing higher education in Wisconsin. Two $1000 scholarships will be awarded.
One scholarship will be awarded per selected applicant.
1. Proof of tribal enrollment or descent. Descent is defined as having one or more ancestors who is/was tribally
2. Must be admitted to and attending an institution of higher education.
3. Must be a resident of the State of Wisconsin.
4. Preference given to applicants who have done community service in the Indian Community.
5. Applicants who have previously received a scholarship are eligible to apply.
6. Must be a student enrolled full time (12+ credits) or half time (6-11 credits) to be eligible for the $1000
For full requirements, download the application.
Deadline is July 12, 2019. Scholarships will be awarded in September, 2019.